fredag 21. november 2014

My very first furniture sale!

The life of a thrifter/fleemarket-addict/vintage-crazed person goes something like this:

"ooooh! Look at THAT! Got to have that! I bet it`s old! It would look great with a little painted patina. Maybee chalkpaint. Or milkpaint? What do you think??"     (husband sighs....)

Our home is currently filled up with more furniture that we have space. So something has to go.
Therefor I desided (with a broken heart!) to sell the first piece of furniture I ever painted with chalk paint. I am talking about this beauty here:









I wrote about the journey here.

Now, this actually sold for $300 !! I am amazed, as I only paid about 40 for it.
My husbands like: "Oh.... lets see what you can get for youre other stuff!..." Haha.... 
Not sure I am ready to part with them, but I am absolutely intrigued. Seeing that I love painting and restoring furniture, this could be a win-win situation!


Have a great weekend everyone!





2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations, Tone on selling your first piece! Great job! You will be able to sell more if you decide. Have a great weekend! Blessings from Bama!

    SvarSlett

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are all very apreciated!