tirsdag 1. september 2015

Mellow Yellow cooffetable


Hi again!
This time I want to show you this cool little table I got from a friend. It is an original teak table, but the finish was quite bad and beatened up. So I did what I do best. I painted it! I had a small bag of MMS Yellow laying around. I had never tried that color, but after seeing the wonderfull yellow dresser that Marian from Miss Mustard Seed painted, I knew that this was the right color for this retro triangle table.

I did no prep work on this piece. But I did have to put on qiute a few layers of paint for it to cower enough. Think maybe the paint was to thin? Allso I distressed it just a little bit before I gave it a proper layer of wax.
See the details on the legs? Yeah, I thought that was an interesting touch for a retro table. Not bad, eh?









This one is for sale at my facebook page. Hope someone likes it enough to take it home!

Shared over at:



home & garden blogs blogs
home & garden blogs blogs

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are all very apreciated!